(TV) OT: It has been two days (MBV)

..............and my ears are still ringing having witnessed MBV in full sonic assault. Pretty much lived up to the hype but the volume that they played at is way beyond anything i've ever experienced and that includes the likes of Swans at their loudest. I thought it was perhaps a bit of an affectation that earplugs were being handed out on the way in but after 'Only Shallow' in they went. 'You Made Me Realise' just cranked it up and up and up so that the sound was physically hitting you like a wave.

To keep it tenuously on topic, a fantastic collection of jazzmasters and jaguars on display, not surprisingly changed and retuned after every number.

Enjoy when they hit the US.

Graham