(TV) Fred Smith's Wonderful Wine

I just got an email from Fred, he had Googled the name os his winery and up came my post from this list talking about his wine. So he asked me to post this here, all you New Yorkers should check it out, I've heard the wine is very good. I'm going to buy some myself , I haven't had a drink in 5 or 6 years and never drank wine but I want to try this stuff.

Here's the link: www.cereghinosmith.com

This week, LeDu's Wines, 600 Washington St., NYC is having a sale of our
wines. They have 3packs and 12packs(not sure what happened to the 6packs) at
10% and 20% off.

Check it out here: http://www.leduwines.com/images/072108.html