(TV) More lloyd

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A49617

"Punk rock nowadays is a Ponzi scheme," scoffs Lloyd. "Half the country under the age of 24 are in bands b and they all think they've got a chance. They all have MySpace, my-face, my-ass websites. You really gotta love poverty to be a musician, because your chances of making it are slim. The chances of making it into the pantheon of historical developments in music ... you have a better chance of hitting the state lotto."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20080807/COLUMNISTS/478215302/-1/entertainment&title=Members_of_post_punk_band_Television_come_to_1982/

http://www.charleston.net/news/2008/aug/07/a_chance_witness_part_televisions_histor49967/