From: Rhino Records <RhinoNews@rhino.musicmail.wmg.com>
To: eracerx@verizon.net
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 6:16:05 PM
Subject: New From Rhino: Deep Tracks Delivered Daily

New from Rhino: Deep Tracks Delivered Daily
To ensure delivery of emails, please add DFD@rhino.musicmail.wmg.com to your address book.

As a subscriber to Rhino's newsletter, you're obviously someone with an
ear for good music in many different styles.  That's why we know you'll
dig this new way to experience outstanding and overlooked songs that
we've rescued from the vaults.  We call it...
www.damnfineday.com
Sign up and every weekday we'll introduce you to a gem from the past
that's been handpicked by an A-list of music connoisseurs. You can
stream the entire track for free or buy the download. We'll also tell
you why we passionately believe these rare tracks deserve to be heard,
so play 'em loud and play 'em proud!
Turning our friends on to amazing records has always been a perk here at
Rhino, and we hope you'll share in the joy of discovery at
DamnFineDay.com.
Sign up now and add some music to your day!

rhino.com 3400 W. Olive Ave., Burbank, CA 91505 || Privacy Policy || Unsubscribe