Re: (TV) the nice thing about living in NYC

Second that emotion. I've been bummed by how lukewarm the new one leaves me. It seems like a continuum of the mildly pleasant album Eno did with Paul Simon, and that can't be right. But I'll give it a bunch more listens out of respect for "Bush of Ghosts."

On Sep 28, 2008, at 10:44 AM, eRacerX wrote:

From: Maurice :
"  Lately I've been
*really* digging _Remain in Light_-era Talking Heads.  Some of the
outtakes from that LP would have really kicked the ass of a lot of
what's on side 2, had they fleshed them out. "

And has anyone else found "Everything That Happens.." a complete disappointment ? (like me) I'll admit, only a listen and a half so far, but wow, is it lame/ tame/*blah*... A friend saw Byrne in Baltimore last week and said the show was great, but he says that about everything.
I know I would have been there if Eno was there.

  - H.