RE: (TV) Funny or Scary?

I saw this on youtube the other night
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pdRVQ4xwwmQ
Its weird seing Craig Ferguson who I first encountered as Bing Hitler (a sort
of sanitised Jerry Sadowitz) reinvented as a tv talk show host, but he talks a
fair bit of sense, although its funny to hear his americanised pronounciation,
but he is now an american citizen

Television connection ?
He used to be the drummer in James King and the Lonewolves (they liked him so
much he's not even credited on the recording he's on) and James lists
Television in his list of influences ....
http://www.myspace.com/jameskingandthelonewolves > Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008
07:22:42 +0100> From: keith@thewonder.co.uk> To: tv@obbard.com> Subject: Re:
(TV) Funny or Scary?> > Leo Casey wrote:> > I realize we're not really
supposed to post anything having to do with> > politics, but I thought this
was pretty hilarious (in a scary kind of way).> >> > > "I can see Russia...!">
http://www.thewonder.co.uk/> "The Wonder - Tom Verlaine, Television & Stuff">