RE: (TV) In search of the great American band

nonsense, an outstanding pop band that was at its best when it played on the
songwriting strengths of all its members - how can you not like songs like
Union City Blue ? Fred maybe moved to create a better band in some senses, but
its apples and pears, I like em both for different reasons. If I've got a long
drive I stick on marquee moon, if I'm popping to the other side of town I
stick on Blondie.> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:43:28 +0000> From:
keith@thewonder.co.uk> To: tv@obbard.com> Subject: Re: (TV) In search of the
great American band> > Phil Obbard wrote:> > Interesting concept, but bad
first round for Television...> >> >> > > And can I just say that Blondie were
- and remain - truly awful. Fred > knew what he was doing.> > K.> > -- >