Re: (TV) In search of the great American band

Your right. I think I was just feeling a bit grumpy at that moment. Hell,
I'm just happy to see a little activity on the list.  Now for something
completely different:
My biggest obsessions this week besides U-toob is Pandora Internet Radio (
http://www.pandora.com/ ) and ... yes I have finally succumbed and created a
Face book profile - god help me! As if I needed more ways time waste time n
the intertoobs
Work, I must work now....