(TV) Illegal

This question/subject is probably more appropriate for the 'other'
Television List, but since that List is presently in a state of suspended
animation I'm posting it here.

Since this is potentially illegal I'll pose it as a hypothetical.

Suppose I had a commercial cd [non-Television, non-Verlaine/Lloyd] with 11
tracks, and I wanted to burn a *lossless* version of one of these tracks and
send it to someone via snail mail or via a SendSpace.com link.

Usually, I  can after inserting a cd into my D:\ (or E:\ ) drive, use some
software to convert one or more of the 11 individual cda "tracks"  I want to
corresponding individual wav file(s) and my problem is solved.

But suppose that unlike most commercial cds which would have 11 separate cda
"files", the commercial cd in question when viewed/opened on my D:\ drive
has NO cda "files" , but only shows the following:

1)  Autorun.inf   1KB  Setup Information File;  2) BVCP_2153.ico  51 KB
Icon File; 3) main.dxr 2,456  KB DXR File;  and 4) ZZZZZZZ.exe  3148 KB
Application File.

Is there anyway to make a copy of just one of the tracks in such a case?
(And , of course,  I can't use software to split/edit the tracks because
they cd and hard drive doesn't have individual music files.)

Leo

PS:  I already am aware that cda "files"  are just a "shortcut" to a track
on an audio cd in that it plays the referenced track on thecd  when opened,
and that cda files themselves do not contain actual audio data.  (But there
is software that can convert a cda 'shortcut' to a corresponding wav file.)

PPS:  Fact: Using NERO I can copy this particular commercial cd in
'one-fell-swoop' and get a 'lossless' copy of the entire album that plays
fine, but then (the copy will not have individual files for each track but
instead just contain the four files listed abobe of the originalbut)..