Re: (TV) Lord's Prayer stage rant

Let Richard be Richard. His mysticism is not for everyone, I'll grant that.
But if he needs to share a bit of it with us before he gets down to the
business of playing guitar, I can live with it. I think the audience was
rude and I think Richard was frustrated by the noisier ones, who very likely
would have kept being noisy even during his set. People will be rude in even
the most staid of settings. I recently saw Earl Klugh in NYC and I couldn't
believe the drunk yuppie scums who couldn't keep the traps closed while
Klugh played - if I were Klugh, I would have ranted at these A-holes in a
similar way as Richard. I really don't think you can blame him.