Re: (TV) Lord's Prayer stage rant

--- Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Claudia wrote:
> >

> > So I guess that illness is still lingering around,
> or
> > is there another good explanation for this? [just
> two
> > examples, I have more that I don't wish to share
> > without the author's consent]
> >

> Look, Richard Lloyd certainly doesn't need me to
> defend him but I would
> point out that one of your examples is from 18
> months ago when this
> "episode" was happening (not "still lingering
> around") and when Richard
> has explained that prescription medicine was
> effecting his behaviour and
> the other is unobtainable so I can't comment.

I know, the old punknews link wasn't meant to be
pasted in that section. But the fact remains that
something happened in Pittsburgh during the show back
in November and that similar incidents occurred
before. You can't blame it on medication either when
he slapped another woman during a photo shoot weeks
ago (I'd provide a link to that only offlist). However
you chose to completely ignore that part. Same with
the whippets issue. Instead...a good bashing of
you-know-who.

I don't care how much of a [according to you, I never
met the man] deluded asshole Verlaine is. Or who's to
blame for the television sorta break-up. This was only
about onstage behavior of Mr Lloyd.