Re: (TV) Perfect Sound Forever article

Yes, thats it. It didn't ring any bells so I did a Google search and you are correct.

The Reasons - Hard Day At The Office?

-A

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 3:35 AM, Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
No problem, I wish I could remember what Jim Rader's recording on ZE was
called, it wasn't his name that much I remember.

Sorry Dennis, I couldn't resist the name play.  I completly forgot about
ze records, that was a fantastic lable. The waitresses, James Chance (who I never liked but I really wanted to, same with Grant Lee Buffalo who I do not think were on ze), suicide and was (not was) were also on ze if I recall.

--- On Sat, 1/31/09, Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Perfect Sound Forever article
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 8:56 PM
I forget the name of the band, but no it wasn't
associated with Dennis Rader
or BTK. :)
Jim had a record out on Ze Records that was pretty good.
Again I don't
remember what name he recorded under, its all so long ago.
I saw him awhile
ago when I was in a cowboy band here in NYC, Jim had gone
anti folk and
moved to Boston. Lost touch with him at the end of the 90s
or so.

wrote:

>> From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
>> Subject: Re: (TV) Perfect Sound Forever article
>> To: tv@obbard.com
>> Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 6:15 PM
>> I think I played in a band with this guy Jim Rader
in the

http://www.furious.com/perfect/televisionearly.html

&
>> Stuff"