Re: (TV) far too short filmed interview from 92

It's short but sweet. The band looked relaxed and surprisingly talkative.
People, admit it, the record 'Television' is a great record! Not the best
Television record, but great none the less. Why can't they all just get
along and push out another one, I don't know. They could have a three
pronged attack with the addition of Jimmy Rip.