Re: (TV) OT: listening obsession

Oh of course him too! And Donavon. But I'm more into the female voice. But
there is always something tragic that adds to the mystique. Nick Drake,
Sandy Denny, this band called Trees that never had any real success - it
doesn't add to the music but adds to the story. Sandy Denny's super untimely
death especially adds to the sadness of  her music. At least Shirley Collins
is alive and well, if not really performing anymore.  Her voice, if yo
haven't heard it, go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhr4P1W1HWY