(TV) OT: Dean Wareham/Warhol screen tests

Don't know if this has been posted here yet, but there's an interesting traveling show of 13 Warhol screen tests (including Lou Reed, Nico, Mary Woronov, etc) with live music by ex-Luna frontman Dean Wareham with Britta Phillips. Coming to the ICA in Boston in March, has apparently played other cities as well.

http://www.icaboston.org/programs/performance/crash/dean-britta/

There's a DVD available too: http://www.plexifilm.com/title.php?id=36

Trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzOtZg_Zrow

Sounds pretty, but I always thought the screen tests worked best without sound. But I'm going, of course.