Re: (TV) Lloyd Has Rejoined Television/New Telev. CD Released May 12

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:34:08 -0400
"Leo Casey" <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:
> Richard Lloyd has rejoined Television.
>
> Also:  the new Television album, entitled "I Could Sleep All Day"

Verily, you sucketh.

I got awakened at 5:00 by a phone call from the alarm company for my
job, and read this since I had to send an email about that.  "Hot Damn!"
I thought, that's great news.  I'll save that for the morning, it'll
make my day!

I suppose you like stealing candy from babies, and are looking for a
career in foreclosing mortgages on women and orphans.

In other words, good jerb!