Re: (TV) My greatest Television related discovery

I listened to the track, and they certainly say "television", but I'm not with you on your conclusion yet.  Need to listen to it again.  But, I loved the entire track so much that I did some internet hunting and found:

You can find a download of the reissued CD at: http://rapidshare.com/files/178460587/Cold_Sun_-_Dark_Shadows__reissue1970__-_2008.zip

And a history of the band at: http://www.lysergia.com/LamaWorkshop/lamaColdSun.htm