Re: (TV) My greatest Television related discovery

It's just the short section aroung 3:30-4:15 of that one song

That is it--the reference to television and the call and response and sound of those brief moments just grabbed me.

Your finds are good as that is how I have the record and that back story is great and well worth the read

Until Verlaine actually tells me to take off the tinfoil hat, I am relying on this very thin reed.

Ps jello Biafra calls it the best psychedelic album he knows of