(TV) Set list order suggestions?

On April 29th, Amps Do Furnish A Room unveils its psychedelic garage show*.

Here's our set list.  As you folks seem to know your obscure garage
rock and proto-punk, I thought it would be interesting to hear your
suggestions on the optimum order:

Shape of Things - Max Frost and the Troopers ('Wild In The Streets'
star Christopher Jones backed by Davie Allan and the Arrows)
YouTurned Your Back on Me - Scott Bedford Four
Just Like Me - Revere / Raiders
Fire Engine - 13th Floor Elevators
Wild Man - Tamrons
Come On - Atlantics
Buzz the Jerk - Pretty Things
Stop It Baby - Heard
Shakin All Over - Johnny Kidd / Pirates
Riot on Sunset Strip - Standells
Open My Eyes - Nazz
Cool One - Sounds Unlimited
Rich with Nothin - Spit Ends
See My Friends - Kinks
The Witch - Sonics
Cool One - Sounds Unlimited

For reference, these songs will be available here for a limited time:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m3lqjd

Looking forward to your comments...

-A

Amps Do Furnish A Room
http://www.youtube.com/user/ampsdofurnisharoom

* Some background: in 2008, after studying Television's "Marquee Moon"
LP for year, Amps Do Furnish Room began casting about for suitable