Re: (TV) OT: new Polvo album being recorded

I sometimes forget Polvo is, like, famous; they're just local folks
around here.

( Actually for a small town (19 sq miles, pop 50k) in the middle of
nowhere, Chapel Hill NC seems to have an embarrassment of riches in
terms of music: Superchunk, Polvo, Ben Folds Five, Squirrel Nut
Zippers, George Hamilton IV, Southern Culture on the Skids, Killer
Filler, Snatches Of Pink, Archers of Loaf, Flat Duo Jets, Dex
Romweber, Whiskeytown, Tift Merrit, Two Dollar Pistols, The Old
Ceremony -- not to mention Loudon Wainwright and James Taylor, too. )