Re: (TV) It is for share from Dimeadozen

Ummm...sorry I did not know  I can not email photos.It is the La Edad de Oro
concert from Tom Verlaine in my country, Spain.

Tom Verlaine
La Edad de Oro
September 25, 1984
TVE Studios, Madrid
Pro shot, PAL, 4:3
Artwork included

Show: 63:29 minutes
Interview: 15:14 minutes

Copywork Edited Betacam --> DVD --> MPEG Streamclip to cut the files and
demux --> DVD Studio PRO
Stream Info taken from MPEG Streamclip (for the show only):

Duration: 78.43 minutes
Bit Rate: 4.59 Mbps
Video Tracks:
MPEG-2, 720 W 576, 4:3, 25 fps, 8.00 Mbps, upper field first
Audio Tracks:
AC3 stereo, 48 kHz, 256 kbps

Broadcast live by TVE2

Set List:

01. Glory
02. Miss Emily
03. Red Leaves
04. Rotation
05. Souvenir From A Dream
06. Penetration
07. Dissolve / Reveal
08. Kingdom Come
09. Swim
10. Clear It Away
11. Marquee Moon

This was broadcast live, so is the complete setlits.
As usual I haven4t reencoded the files, my work with MPEG Streamclip was to
cut ins and outs
to demux only the show files from the complete program broadcast.

Remember that this "La Edad de Oro" recordings are more than 25 years old.
Screenshots talk by herself about the quality. Anyway some recordings have
more quality
than others. MPEG Streamclip detects audio as stereo, I don4t wanna to start
another time
talking about stereo, mono or dual mono, this is what it is, that4s all.