Re: (TV) DESTINY STREET REPAIRED

Okay, listening to this feels a bit weird and it even makes me cringe a bit at times (i.e. the backing vocals on Kid w/ replaceable head and Staring in her eyes) but not in a bad way.  I like both albums though and this is the first album I listened to that gave me a couple of butterflies in my stomach like I used to get when I heard something really good and different, then I got older and jaded but that is neither here or there you ingrateful bastards ;-)