From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:47:29 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) fun fun fun fest

That might be my first trip to Austin.

I am going in for cataract surgery on September 2nd and its got me pretty nervous.

they just released the lineup for this year's fun fun fun festival (nov. 7-8). anyone here have recommendations from the names below? am definitely looking forward to catching death (!), who i learned about here.

http://www.funfunfunfest.com