(TV) Television: The Movie

I watched "Thirteen Days" this weekend, the 2000 film about the Cuban Missile Crisis. The film is told through the perspective of a presidential aide played by Kevin Costner (who is, hands-down, the worst thing about the entire film, with a dreadful accent and overbearing and unnecessary presence in multiple scenes).

However, I'd like to nominate actor Steven Kulp (who plays RFK in the film) for Richard Lloyd's role in our recurring "Who would play the members of Television in the movie?" thread. Take a look: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm665294848/nm0191688

Other nominations?

--Phil