Re: (TV) #4 should be #1, of course

Re: article Alices Restaurant doesnt live here: 42 10+ minute pop
songs worth your time"

Great find, Phil !   This is currently the soundtrack to my morning (I
really like that the author was able to embed a music player with all
42 of his long-playing selections).

In this context, I think Sister Ray's messy lo-fi aesthetic is
enhanced (exacerbated?) by its position in the playlist immediately
after the highly organized, cleanly recorded MM.  It *is* a bit
jarring.  But I've had SR on the car deck during an all night drive
before, and in that context it held together quite well, at least to
my ears...

-A

Boat Burning
http://www.myspace.com/boatburning
http://music.mync.com/2009/09/sessions-at-studio-b-with-boat-burning/

Amps Do Furnish A Room / THEE DIRTYBEATS
http://www.myspace.com/ampsdofurnisharoom
http://www.youtube.com/user/ampsdofurnisharoom