Re: (TV) Congratulations to the Obbards!

Phil Obbard wrote:
Thanks Graham! Right now, I have a fondness for singing Adventure in Stereo's "Ruby" as "Romy" instead. I'll let you know as I diversify.

I recommend the classics - once when Sean was about 3 or 4, I was driving home early one Winter's evening and he pointed out of the car window and said, "Look Daddy, Marky Moon!". I must have done something right.

Of course, when he hit 16 he realised that Queens of the Stone Age had, in fact, just invented rock music, but nothing lasts forever.