Re: (TV) Congratulations & Musical Q

Thanks Leo. Do you mean the Wiggles? I think they are still around. They are geniuses, in a way.

________________________________
From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 1:03:58 PM
Subject: RE: (TV) Congratulations & Musical Q

Congratulations Phil.

Although I don't have any kids  : > (   I always got great reactions from my niece and nephew
when they were infants/toddlers with TV's "Let Go The Mansion" and "Red Leaves".
There's something insistent[?] about these tunes that kids seem to like.

Leo

PS:  What was the name of, and what ever happened to, that god-awful band of musicians from
Australia
who wrote for PBS and performed live to standing-room-only young audiences?