Re: (TV) Testing the list

Thanks for the tip, Leo. I will definitely check it out.

________________________________
From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 12:12:31 PM
Subject: RE: (TV) Testing the list

Testing 1, 2, 3.

11 days from today T.V. turns 60.

I think I mentioned this before----and Phil or Keith, correct me if I'm not supposed to mention
DIME recordings on this List (but it appears other Television-Group List is now permanently
moribund) ----there's a fantastic video/dvd on DIME of Tom Verlaine, "September 25, 1984, Live
On 'La Edad de Oro', tv-Broadcast, TVE2, Estudio-2, Prado del Rey, Madrid, Spain (Concert And
tv-Interview)-DVD"  Torrent #  247540.

Yes, it's true a version of this video was available in years past through non-DIME sources
(e.g., CA), but this version is 1st generation from the original Master tv-broadcast tape
(stolen by Seeder from Spanish tv-station).

I've watched it and it's video (and audio) technical quality is vastly superior to the previous
circulating version(s).

I'd go so far as to say it's the best quality video of TV or Television I've ever viewed/heard.

Unlike earlier versions, it also includes a 15 minute interview with Verlaine in which all of
the questions are asked in Spanish.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=247540

Leo

PS: Anyone who cares to translate the interview questions contact me off-list.