From: Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 4:51:11 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) 1986 lost album

Weird.  I think my custom version is kicking around out there as well, but
this ain't it.  It was a mix of my own personal vinyl rips with tracks from
CD's (Miller's Tale and in one case, I think, the crappy No Deposit No
Return boot), and a bunch of bonus tracks (mostly digitized non-Lost Album
b-sides and stray compilation tracks).