Re: (TV) Oh dear god no

Have to say, I admire the way she just dives in with that snappy Bringing Up
Baby dialog:

"Like yours is any more interesting, what's your name then?"

"Tom, Tom Verlaine,"
"Well then Tom Verlaine, I will say goodnight and fuck you." I left, what an
asshole.

Would be terribly funny to see this produced as an afternoon special; I know
I would watch it.

-A