Re: (TV) The Alchemical Guitarist, part deux

andrewmfc@aol.com wrote:
 Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but Guitar World has just released
Part Two of Richard's Alchemical Guitarist instructional DVD, which comes with
a PDF booklet of accompanying lessons. I have to say I'm grateful but also
somewhat amazed.

We're no longer offering the lessons free on the website - I'm sure you appreciate that Richard's entitled to offer his expertise and ideas for sale.