Re: (TV) OT Vote for best guitarist

Pretty interesting list of guitarists.  I particularly like Malkmus,
Thurston Moore, Tong, Rodriguez-Lopez, Nick Zinner, Greenwood, Frusciante,
Jamie Cook, Carrie Rachel Brownstein & PJ Harvey.

And there's just something about that Charlotte Hatherley...
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/525761/Charlotte+Hatherley.jpg
http://www.myspace.com/charlottehatherleyofficial

-A