Re: (TV) Sequel to "The Scientist Writes a Letter"?

Can't find the Nebrask winter scientist sequel but his other material sounds a lot like Tom Petty.  If I heard any of this on the radio I would have thought it was Tom Petty, or is it just me?  Not hearing any Verlaine esque guitar work either but three songs was about my limit.

greG