Re: (TV) Joanna Gruesome

i can't account for andy samberg (although he may actually be better than bill callahan), but "have one on me" is...marvelous.  i know it's not for everyone.  but it is smart, dense, and, imo, gorgeous.  and no one else is doing anything like it.  head and shoulders above anything else out so far this year, from where i'm standing.

and what television fan is complaining about irritating vocals!