Re: (TV) Joanna Gruesome

Thanks Maurice, I seem to get way more feedback from my Joanna reviews then the Grammy's, perhaps she and I are cosmically linked, perhaps someone is making fun of Tom Verlaine on the Joanna Newsome newsletter group...  Any hoo, I gave a thorough listen to the samples available at amazon.com and she has upped the ante a bit, reminds me of a drugged out Tori Amos if that makes any sense.

GregerG