Re: Poor Sales / RE: (TV) Say it ain't so, Rich

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 10:57 AM, William Ancell <thebilbicus@yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Totaly. All I said was I like a Don Henley song and look at the lambasting
> received! I find this depth of knowledge more concerning!

Let's be fair-- I never lambasted you personally.  It was Henley's lamb that
got the asting, and well deserved it was!

But I'm sure you've all noticed that LEO CASEY is an anagram of YO EAGLES.
 Or it would be if it was LEO GASEY.  Still suspicious, I'd say.

Good things to say about The Eagles... hmmm... well, I think some of them
might've done some backing vocals on a Warren Zevon record once.