Re: (TV)"James Dean Memorial Intersection"

On Tuesday, May 18, 2010, at 10:44PM, "Russ" <russvr@gmail.com> wrote:
>Of course, our premier Jandek enthusiast would come up with a name like
>Bhekhirst....now you need to enlighten us ....Bhekhirst?

He is, as you'd expect, far, far more obscure than Jandek.  About all we know of this surprising and unlikely talent is either in this piece on the WFMU blog, or in the offsite links:

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2006/07/hot_in_the_airp.html

.mp3s included!  I challenge any listener to listen to "Hot in the Airport" and then forget that chorus.  Can't be done: it's a heck of a hook.  Bhekhirst is, to me, the audio equivalent of the Toynbee Tiles guy.  Well worth a download.

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/ | http://onezeromusic.com/