(TV) Tom at ETHEL Fair

Being on digest (which I should switch from), I don't know whether this has been reported: As part of the Lincoln Center Out-of-Doors series in NY (http://new.lincolncenter.org/live/index.php/lc-ood-2010), Tom and sometime collaborator Patrick Derivaz will be participating, along with other artists, in an event on Wednesday, July 28, called ETHEL Fair: The Songwriters. ETHEL is apparently a "postclassical" string quartet (http://www.ethelcentral.com/about-band.html), so I'd guess they will be performing songs arranged for strings along with the original songwriters. In that case, Tom will presumably be playing on at most a few songs. Sounds interesting, and I will go if it's practical for me to get to NY for it.

 - Jesse