(TV) Jimmy Rip

Hi ,folks !
I met Jimmy Rip the other nigth ,after a Nels Cline Singers
concert ,here in argentina ...
He was very warm and we chat for a while , take
photos with him , friendly and kind as possible ...
I tell him about how much
i like the music for films stuff and the dvd ,and his phenomenal playing ,and
he was super humble about all ,he says he loves Tom ,but i can see he was a
bit bitter about the (fourth ? ) album and all ,he kept saying that Tom was so
slow , imitating him ,it was very funny ...he also says that they are playing
Japan in november ,in an acoustic format ...
Just want to share with you ,guys
/ gals ,cheers !
 AMILCAR AMARANTE
www.myspace.com/temperzwei