Re: (TV) never will be another or Slow, Slower, and Slowest

Completely true.

Any money you make is going to come from touring anyway, so as long as you
have someone in place to book and promote the tour, you're fine.  If the
money worries you and you don't think you can break even, put it out as an
online release, for free, even.... that way you don't have to worry about
recouping the manufacturing costs.

Schneider oughtta know most of that since the B-52's are mostly a touring
act with any '80s nostalgia package that comes along... he's just thinking
with an outmoded model because they probably ended up with a lot of unsold
Funplexes.

No, I'm not thrilled with the death of physical media, but I'd rather
artists be able to keep putting out music, so they and we should just come
to terms with it.  Television IV could come out online-only with maybe a
limited-edition vinyl version with manufacturing costs to be covered by
pre-order or something... happen all the time these days.

-Rex