Re: (TV) Quine time

Rex Broome wrote:

Okay, I'm lame.  I'll order DSR today.  Finally.

I finally got around to getting DSR a month or so back and (sheepishly!) have to admit it is brilliant. I had reservation about the whole Quine thing but Ribot and Frisell work their magic. On a related note, I picked up Matthew Sweet's Altered Beast today in a bargain bin to replace a very worn cassette copy. Some of Quine's best work I think and Richard sounds great too!

Graham