Re: Desperate Richard / RE: (TV) From Richard's Facebook wall tonight...

This is complete nonsense, Santana or that guy from Poison is a far better guitarist the Lloyd and Verlaine combined.  Why I just heard Smooth and Bop Skinny Bop on the radio and I'd like to see either of those lukheads tear off solos like that ;-)