(TV) wherewolf radio

a friend has asked me to try putting together a show for wherewolf radio (an online station).  don't know when i'll have time, but when i do, would love to do an entire show on TV -- possibly from only unreleased recordings, from the band and related acts (maybe getting into the heartbreakers with hell, lloyd solo, tom solo, etc.).

i thought i'd ask:  any suggestions on live highlights from over the years that should be included?  and a caveat -- i was robbed twice last year, and the second time, all my CDs were stolen.  remarkably, i recovered almost all of them.  but i am missing bits and pieces here and there.  so if you suggest something i don't have, i'll need a copy <g>.