Re: (TV) Verlaine/Ficca/Derivaz

We only got to see this one song - which was always a bit of throwaway song
- and I speculate - at the very beginning of the set. I'm sure it got
better. Tom might be a little rusty - but if he went on an actual tour he'd
be awesome I'm certain. I wish he would do it just for the love of it - but
that probably won't happen.
-Russ