Re: The Wayback Machine / RE: (TV) Tomspotting

On 01/11/2010 15:45, Leo Casey wrote:
Remember, not too long ago he had enough money to buy a condo in NYC;
I think you underestimate the number of sources/streams of income  he has (not just royalties).

I'm told he made a small fortune from recording and producing "Noodle Variations Volumes 1-27", a series of background -music CDs for jazz-themed wine bars. And of course there's Rednycke Wynkynge, his Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band who always draw huge crowds in Alabama, Georgia and the North-East of England, although I understand their popularity took a nosedive in the Bible Belt when Walmart refused to stock their debut release "Pronounced Red-Neck Wan-king"