http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI4Nggf9u8w

Pics and audio from  May 24, 1977, City Hall, Sheffeld, UK.

Graham

On 10/11/2010 23:29, Phil Obbard wrote:
I too blame Verlaine.

In the meantime, I have liberated that former MM lister from the unbearable
burden of having 1-3 emails per week clogging his inbox.

--Phil

________________________________
From: Leo Casey<LeoCasey@comcast.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Wed, November 10, 2010 11:06:47 AM
Subject: Blame T.V. for unsubscribing / RE: (TV) Brief mention of  Television in
today's NYT

Maybe that very tiny and tenuous Television reference in the NY Times that
Philip posted was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for that
Lister who wants to
unsubscribe :

I guess we could also blame T.V. himself (for being musically moribund for so
long too) for
Listers deserting ship.  :>)