From: Glenn Cooper <glennwaynecooper@gmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Thu, November 11, 2010 4:11:43 AM
Subject: (TV) Ramone

Sometimes we forget the funny things we once read.
Just looking at the 1977 Rolling Stone interview with Tom and came across this:

We dont represent New York or anything else specifically, says Verlaine, pouring
a large puddle of ketchup on his plate. Were certainly not punks, though weve
been associated with that movement in the press. Ive only seen the Ramones once.
Dee Dee Ramone auditioned on bass for us a long time ago. We said, This song has
six chord changes. It starts with a C. He hit about eight different frets before
he found C and then said I told you I knew where it was.

:))

-- Glenn C