Re: (TV) Tom & Jimmy in Japan

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> wrote:

> It's an interesting article, and very well written, except for this little
> error:
> "The two guitarists have played together for nearly 20 years..."

Yeah, oops.

The best new to me is that Tom & Jimmy will actually be in the same room,
which equals one more chance for Jimmy to pester Tom about getting that
record finished and released.  Which is really our only hope, as far as I
can see.

If the idea is to keep us waiting for long enough that Richard's absence
starts to seem less important than the lack of new TV material, it's working
fairly well on me.

-Rex