From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 7:25:39 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) richard hell in NYT

hell:  read "go now."  not perfect, not bad.  has the feel of a first novel.
interesting insight into the mind of richard hell.  has anyone read any of his
others?  i would want to assume he has developed as a writer ("the bluest eye"
is no "beloved," for example).

just finished "the petting zoo" and would say the same -- imperfect -- the
dialogue particularly -- but well worth reading for anyone with an interest in
the new york art scene in general, or carroll in particular.