Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's "lost" first single c. 1978

*Second* robbery? Holy smokes.  Here's to better luck this year.

Lodestones: maybe a physical format this year, though I think lossless downloads may come first. Or not. Anyway, that does it; buying this tomorrow.

Richard's DVD lessons (two volumes! One affordable price!) are available from Guitar World's DVD shop:
http://goo.gl/c4CcE

So that's what I know.

http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com
Sent via RFC1149